Trauma Insurance pays lump sums up to $2,000,000 if you suffer any of the trauma definitions in a policy wording. Comprehensive trauma covers offer cover on more than forty majour health events.
When life is seriously affected by a critical illness Trauma pays a lump sum allowing you to focus on recovery. Payments can be used for any purpose—reducing debt, living expenses, alternative medical treatments, a holiday to recuperate.
Things to Consider
- Comprehensive trauma insurance from specialised providers identifies and covers more than forty events; compared with as few as 11 from general insurance providers such as banks
- Major trauma covers the big events such as heart attack, stroke, and cancer; making it an affordable option for major events only
- Can be paid as a lump sum benefit or as a continued income for surviving family members
- Lots of optional benefits and combinations to consider
- Standalone trauma cover vs. acceleration of life cover (big potential implications)
- Free children’s cover
- Premium Payment cover to take care of premiums if off work due to accident or sickness
Let’s Talk Over Coffee
- We help you by checking your best options
- Compare benefits, make sure you are covered
- Compare insurers and then look at costs
- Get the right benefits for you and your family