Total and Permanent Disability is an Occupation Rated cover providing a lump sum payment of up to $5,000,000 if you are permanently disabled and unlikely to ever return to work again.
Permanent disability as a result of accident or illness might not just prevent you from earning; it could substantially increase the cost of maintaining a comfortable lifestyle.
Things to Consider
- TPD can cover your inability to work in either your own occupation, or any occupation
- The “own occupation” option provides much wider cover, if this is applicable to your occupation
- TPD can be paid as a lump sum or a continued income for surviving family members
- Can be stand alone cover or an acceleration of your life insurance cover; the implications of which need to be considered
- Options on level premiums, future insurability, inflation indexing, or combinations
- Premium Payment cover if you are unable to work due to accident or sickness
Let’s Talk Over Coffee
- We help you by checking your best options
- Compare benefits, make sure you are covered
- Compare insurers and then look at costs
- Get the right benefits for you and your family