Income Protection comes in many forms, but all provide you with a monthly benefit if you are unable to work due to a disability from sickness or injury. They are often based on either a pre-agreed amount or 75% of your income at claim time.
Life is unpredictable at best; being unable to work due to accident or illness in your working lifetime is a real possibility. Being able to focus on recovery and not having to worry about an income is essential during these events.
Things to Consider
- Mortgage repayment or rental covers
- Living expenses
- Loss of earnings; agreed value and indemnity
- Design waiting periods before payments start, and how long you can claim for any one event (2 years to 65 years)
- Lots of optional benefits
- Premium Payment cover to ensure the premiums of other insurance products continues to be paid while you are off work due to sickness or accident
Let’s Talk Over Coffee
- We help you by checking your best options
- Compare benefits, make sure you are covered
- Compare insurers and then look at costs
- Get the right benefits for you and your family