Funerals should be a time of passing celebration, grieving and gathering of families and friends. The last thing your loved ones want is to have to deal with funeral costs.
Surety of funding for the final event in our journey is an issue that can be easily planned for with specialist insurance. Provide certainty of funds externally to ensure cash is immediately on hand for final expenses, funerary arrangements, and celebration, travel costs of relatives etc.
Adrian Phillips (our director) used to work part-time as a celebrant. We know how important it is to offer support at this time of need, which is why your adviser will be there at your side to help you with the paperwork and get the financial support you need at this most difficult time.
Things to Consider
- You can get a funeral plan even if you’re otherwise ineligible for health or life insurance
- Many funeral plans will not cover death due to illness until the policy has been held for a few years; instead, the premium paid will be refunded
- Many life insurance policies include a funeral plan as an optional benefit, paid as an advance from the sum insured
- Some funeral plans offer benefits that allow increasing the amount of cover to offset rising funeral costs
Let’s Talk Over Coffee
- We help you by checking your best options
- Compare benefits, make sure you are covered
- Compare insurers and then look at costs
- Get the right benefits for you and your family